Grocery Lockers - For more information click here.
Grocery shopping has never been more convenient, the Vlocker Click n Collect Delivery System is available 24/7 for customers to pick up their grocery's at their leisure. Customers simply order online and select desired locker location for delivery and that's it! An email/text will be sent to the customer with locker access authentication details once goods are ready for collection. How easy is that!
The key to our successful solution is combining a proven, reliable and secure locker system with a suite of software allowing for complete scalability, high availability and redundancy as well as a range of “Apps” and/or “APIs” to be used by on-line or traditional retailers, logistics and transport companies and customers picking up groceries.
Vlocker “Apps” are platform independent and span web based apps, PC based apps, Server based services and mobile apps.
Vlocker Click n Collect Grocery Delivery System
• Interconnected global locker network
• Centralised configuration and maintenance of all deployed locker sites
• Centralised or Local management of locker network
• APIs provided for easy integration
• Software designed for high availability and redundancy
• All software and hardware can be branded to your design
• Country specific payment gateways developed as required
• No payment required at locker terminal - payments made on web site when booking delivery or despatch
• Rugged / Vandal Proof stainless steel construction
• Various size lockers including custom sizes
• Chilled, freezer and ambient lockers available
• Insulated polyurethane core
• Optional modules available for parcels, general merchandise and laundry delivery
Access terminal features:
• Secure communications with locker network using LAN/3G/4G
• Redundancy allows continued operation if Comms are down
• Touch screen
• 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
• Help line using VOIP
• Temperature control
• Temperature alerts
• Tamper alarm
The Vlocker Click n Collect Grocery Delivery System includes a range of software designed to facilitate a global locker network with high availability and complete redundancy, while allowing both centralised and remote management.
The modular design allows easy integration by third parties using APIs and supports various applications including web sites, window services, windows applications and mobile device applications. All databases use Microsoft SQL Server with each location having a sub-set of the global database specific to the location. All public modules can be renamed, rebranded and themed as required to suit customer requirements.
APIs provide easy integration by third party software to all locker functions including:
• Locker status view/change
• Locker loading and returns
• Opening lockers
• Send/ Receive orders
• Locker transaction history
• Locker alarms and alerts
• Payment gateways
• User and security management
• Locker network maintenance
• Locker communications functions
V-Central is the core part of the vlocker system. It is the central hub to handle and record all transactions and locker interactions throughout the global vlocker network.
Includes SQL Server database
Usually 1 per global locker network
V-Control is a back-end application running at each locker location that allows management of individual lockers. It is the entry point for communication with V-Central in order to push/pull transaction and configuration data to/from V-Central.
Includes SQL Server database containing a sub-set of V-Central database for specific locker location
Usually 1 per locker location
Usually installed on Access Terminal computer alongside Grocery Click n Collect application
Website used to manage and configure global locker network. Used by operations, customer service, I.T and technical support teams.
Grocery Click n Collect
Windows App running on Access Terminal at locker location allowing grocery pickup.